I don’t know about you but I love a bargain and I’m a bit of a sucker for pretty things. So when I saw this absolutely gorgeous Lights Of Venice makeup set by Laura Geller on QVC, I just had to have it. This set contains 8 beautiful makeup pieces, locked away in the most beautiful duo-chrome box which looks just like a venetian window. The set is exclusive to QVC and costs £66, however the products are worth well over £100 with some items entirely exclusive to the set.
In the box you get:
- 1 x Baked Balance-N-Glow Illuminating Foundation (8g) in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan or Deep. This foundation is similar to the best selling Balance-n-Brighten Foundation but with an added illuminating swirl to create a soft and luminous finish.
- 1 x Baked Chandelier Blush (9g) in Chandelier Glow. This blush is a delicate pink with golden shimmer undertones creating a natural, radiant flush. The formula itself is a cream and powder hybrid which allows flawless application.
- 1 x Eye Dew Cream Shadow Crayon (20g) in Mink. This shade is a metallic bronze with subtle shimmer. The formula is quite sheer, lightweight and creamy which glides on effortlessly. It’s entirely buildable so you can choose how intense the shadow is.
- 1 x GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara (8g) in black. This mascara features a full contact brush that separates, thickens and lengthens your lashes. Though not waterproof, the formula is very long lasting and will not run under your under-eye area.
- 1 x LusterEYES 24 Hour Eyeliner (2.5ml) in Luster Black. This liquid liner glides on easily and it’s very pigmented. The formula is waterproof as well as smudge-resistant and transfer-resistant.
- 1 x Colour Enriched Lipstick (4g) in Pink Mink which is a warm, rosy pink. It’s super creamy and pigmented and leaves your lips feeling super soft.
- 1 x Colour Luster Lip Gloss (6.5ml) in Venetian Lights which is a delicate pink with golden undertones. It’s super shiny, glossy and doesn’t contain any shimmer or glitter for a sophisticated look. It’s super comfortable to wear and isn’t tacky or sticky.
- 1 x Retractable Powder Brush which is super soft and not overly dense, making it great for powders.
Overall I think this would make a really lovely Christmas gift for any makeup fan as it’s such good value for money and not to mention the box itself is so stunning. I know what I’ll be using this party season; that’s if I can bare to touch the Chandelier Blush. It’s so pretty I just don’t want to ruin it. I’ve been using the foundation everyday this week and it might just have stolen a place in my heart. I know I talked about the Balance-N-Brighten foundation in my last favourites post and how much I love it, but the new one adds such a lovely glow. It’s definitely a new favourite!
What’s your favourite Laura Geller product?
Emily Mae x