I do love to watch unboxing videos on Youtube so I thought I would unbox my E.L.F Beauty Squad December Box with you all today! When the package arrived I was so excited to open it as the last box really blew me away and this month, I was not disappointed.
In my box I received:
- Studio Clay Eyeshadow Palette Necessary Nudes £7.50 – this little palette contains every essential nude shade you will need this winter with a good mix of mattes and shimmers. This is definitely a palette you could rock everyday and into the night with a bold eyeliner.
- Studio Prism Eyeshadow Smoke £12.50 – when I saw this palette I was reminded of pretty tinsel and brightly coloured baubles on the Christmas Tree. Each shade is a highly pigmented shimmer tone and perfect for any Christmas or New Years party.
- Studio Velvet Matte Lipstick Vampy Violet £4.50 – I love matte lipsticks and this is the perfect deep and mysterious shade for winter.
- Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush Dark Red £4.50 – this is not just any old lip liner as it has a soft blending brush on the end to blend the liner seamlessly. I cannot wait to try this and who does not love a good red over Christmas?
- Studio Precision Sponge Trio £12 – these sponges are so soft and I love that you have 3 sizes to choose from which is always handy.
I am so in love with all these products and I cannot wait to create some everyday and party makeup looks for you all. What products would you like reviewed first?
Emily Mae x
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me for free as I am a member of the E.L.F Beauty Insider’s Squad. This is not a sponsored post.