I was tagged by the gorgeous Amy over at The Auburn Agenda for this tag and I thought it would be the perfect way to start thinking about the New Year and 2017 as a whole. Thank you so much for tagging me Amy! As with all my tags, I have left this open to absolutely anyone. So if you decide to give this a go, let me know in the comments below so I can read your 2017 goals.
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who tagged you
Write your goals for next year
Write how you’re going to achieve your goals
Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to share their goals
If you wish, in 365 days write a post about whether or not you were successful!
Here are my goals:
- Make my new flat a home. The furniture is in and the place looks just like an IKEA showroom. What it needs is that cosy, homely feeling. Bring on the candles, freshly baked bread and lazy days off in my PJs!
- Reach 5000 followers on Instagram and make it a nicer place. Instagram is a hard place at the moment. I feel like there is so much competition you never know where you really stand. I plan to write positive comments on photos in the blogger tags to show we can all work together instead of against each other. If I can make some new blogger friends and maybe reach this year’s goal of 5000 followers – great! If I can make someone feel more confident about their content – even better!
- Reach 75,000 all time views on my blog. This year my target was to hit 5,000 all time views and so far I’m nearly at 25,000. Like what? Where are you all coming from? So next year I’m thinking I should think BIG and I’m aiming to triple my views. I ended 2015 with 2,204 views, what a difference a year can make!
- Reach 1000 followers on Twitter. I’ve only just linked up my blog and twitter and I feel like you see the real me there. I post too many GIFS, I’m sarcastic, I moan a lot and I generally tweet about food or being tired. I really love bloggers on twitter, we are so much more honest over there and I want to get to know so many more of you! Reaching 1000 followers would be truly amazing. So if you want to be my twitter buddy, you can find me here!
- Adopt a dog. My Boyfriend and I have decided that 2017 is the year we get our own fur baby. We are so excited to get our little pup as we are both huge dog lovers. I’ve truly missed not having a dog since I moved out the family home and I just can’t wait!
- Continue being a girl boss. 2016 has been crazy career wise, it’s ended on a promotion and I feel like a fully fledged girl boss. I’ve worked really hard this year and I’m proud of myself.
- Attend a blogging event. This year I attended my first blogging event which was with Pandora and I’d love to attend some more! It was lovely to meet people in the flesh and I left feeling so determined and confident. I’d love to relive the experience!
- Just say yes. I tend to get a little shy about things so 2017 is the year I start saying yes. I think it’s really important to seize all opportunities and nerves are the only thing holding me back right now!
As the rules state I have to tag 5 bloggers, I tag:
And of course anyone else who wants to have a go!
Emily Mae x