How is it already February? It feels like we’ve barely stumbled through January and we’re already 1/6 through 2017. Which means it’s time to unveil my February E.L.F Beauty Squad Box which might help give you some inspiration for the Spring. This box was filled to the brim of Blogger Favourites and I could not wait to get stuck in and see why they’d become cult classics.
- Powder Blush Palette £7.50 – I love love love this palette! The packaging is sleek and beautiful with a full sized mirror and 4 pretty large blush pans. Each shade is so pigmented and I’ve been using it non stop all month so far. Each shade pairs perfectly with a season so I will most definitely be using this palette all year round!
- Baked Highlighter Moonlight Pearls £4.50 – When I saw this highlight I almost jumped up and down as it’s so beautiful. This is is a gorgeous, shimmering and intense highlight with a white/translucent colour.
- Contouring Brush £7.50 – A super fine contouring brush to really carve out your cheekbones. This brush is an absolute life saver especially if you struggle to get that contour on point. This creates the sharpest cheekbones and the bristles are so soft and dense to pick up a lot of product. Definitely a new favourite brush!
- Ultimate Blending Brush £7.50 – Just like the contouring brush, the ultimate blending brush is so soft and does an amazing job. If you’ve gone a little too heavy with your blush, bronzer or highlight gently move this brush in little circles and it will help buff and blend your makeup to perfection. I now use this brush every single day to even out any highlight or foundation and I cannot recommend it enough!
- High Definition Undereye Setting Powder £4.50 – This powder is super soft, sheer and it’s perfect for setting concealer. I find that my concealer can crease throughout the day and this definitely prolongs my makeup throughout the day. Despite being translucent, it does have a brightening effect and I do wish the pot was bigger as it’a difficult to dispense.
I can definitely see why these products are blogger favourites and as always I am so grateful that I receive these boxes every month.
If you fancy making a cheeky E.L.F order, you can receive a free bundle on every order over £25 with the promo code LUCKY.
Emily Mae x
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me for free as I am a member of the E.L.F Beauty Insider’s Squad. This is not a sponsored post.